Mark Teskey of Teskey Mediaworks joins me to talk about his experience as a drone pilot and marketer – where is the sweet spot for using drones in marketing. We talk about tools, basics to getting started, and how to tell a story that gets results with drone footage.
How to Use Drone Footage for Marketing
Shoot the breeze
Get a Free Instant SEO Audit
What are some tools that you use to get the most out of drone footage?
- Need a bird… DJI… as a hobbyist
- Adobe Premier, Final cut pro, iMovie
- $9.99 Luma Fusion on Ipad
- GoPro editing tool – Quik
Where are we at with Drone Footage now – like it’s not new but its evolving?
What do you need to do if you want to be a drone pilot?
- Hobby vs. Pro
How do you make drone footage more compelling
- Classy titles
- Compelling Voice over
How can you find a solid drone pilot?
- Minnesota dept. Of transportation – every states a little different
- Licensed & Insured
- Local / state permits
- (professional stuff)
- How to get licensed / get started
- Drone footage is super compelling because it’s a perspective most people arent looking at all day.
- Drone footage can set you apart from competitors if done in a classy / high-end way.