I speak with Christine Tzanakis of Prudential about how she sells financial services – and how we can apply those concepts to marketing. She goes into some of the in’s and out’s of why she received the top sales consultant of the year award at Prudential – how they give cliff notes to enable other people to sell, and the movement going on in financial services today.
You can contact Christine at: Christine.Tzanakis@prudential.com
Things we talk about:
1. Intro and Small-talk / Black Panther
2. Tools and Strategies for financial services / financial tools with interesting models:
– 5 Video course about getting more leads – Get the free video course here
3. Why is it important to prepare to be persuasive selling financial services?
4. What is the biggest shift in the financial services right now?
5. How do you think financial services will change over the next 5 years?
6. For the marketing / visual elements that you guys use to help get people to trust you?
7. When you’re selling / consulting with people what are some things that your really emphasize?
8. So you consider yourself selling?
9. How can we apply those concepts to the marketing?
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: