I talk with my wife, Bea Bonte (wooo!) about the learning experience of working with your husband and wife – the great parts, the hard parts, and some principles we’ve found for a more successful working relationship and navigating the mythical ‘work/life balance.’
Things we talk about:
1. Intro and Small-talk
– Real Housewives allowing themselves to not be self-serious.
– Brands could stand to be less self-serious like the housewives and these brands
2. 4 Tools for project management / could also relate to working with your spouse:
– Buffer & Pablo for putting tasteful understated logos on client photos easily and quickly
3. Is it worth it – working with your spouse?
4. Things that suck about working with your spouse
5. Things that are awesome about working with your spouse
6. Principles and guidelines for working with your spouse effectively
– Make sure your spouse is 100% bought in to the idea of entrepreneurship, and understands the financials objectively – mutual decision
– Try to keep times where you are generally not talking about work
– Don’t use work as an excuse to neglect the person in the room with you
– You directly benefit from the work encouragement you give your spouse, so use it liberally when they do something well
Get a Free Instant SEO Audit