Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
How many plumbing companies are in your area? We’re guessing a couple of dozen, if not more. Hey, you may be the lone plumber in a remote village. If you are, then a catchy tagline probably doesn’t matter to you. But if you live in the real world, competition is fierce, and you need every tool available to set yourself apart.
That’s why you need a plumbing slogan or tagline that is catchy and effective. Whether you are a large corporate entity or an individual contractor, great plumbing slogans or taglines will sear into consumers’ minds. So when those consumers experience a toilet leak or sewer backup, they will automatically think of you and your company.
Plumbing Slogans vs. Taglines
Knowing the difference between slogans and taglines may help you choose what’s best for your business. A tagline is memorable and helps to brand your company in the minds of consumers. When you hear “Just do it,” you think Nike. Taglines don’t always communicate what you do or the product or service you provide.
On the other hand, slogans communicate a message and make a promise to the consumer about what you do. Bounty paper towels are “The quicker picker-upper.” Do you see the difference?
Today we are sharing some great plumbing slogans and taglines. Some are witty. Some are serious. All are effective.
15 Great Plumbing Slogans and Taglines
Use these plumbing slogans to open the taps of inspiration. Your company is unique, so try to come up with your own tagline that matches your individuality.
- Crack-free plumbing that won’t break the bank: This slogan owns the “plumber’s crack” stereotype and runs with it. It incorporates quality work (crack-free), clean and well-kept employees (also crack-free), and competitive prices.
- A flush beats a full house: Clever! A play on words can be instrumental in branding your name into the minds of consumers.
- Honest. Professional. Affordable: Serious and direct. This is a message that is easy to understand.
- We’re always turdy minutes early. Another example of owning and embracing the realities of the job! It also makes a promise to the consumer.
- Plumbing done right. Guaranteed. This is a great way to emphasize your company’s guarantee.
- Up-front pricing. Hassle-free service calls. Play up your strengths. If an upfront quote is something that sets your company apart, then sell it!
- Ready to handle any plumbing emergency—any time: This is an effective way to advertise a 24-hour response policy.
- Your friendly neighborhood plumber: More people want to shop local and support local businesses. If that’s you, then say it!
- If water runs through it…. We Do It! Sometimes consumers aren’t aware of the range of services plumbers provide. Remind them!
- Don’t let your plumbing problems back up on you: This is a smart reminder to consumers to call a professional plumber before small leaks become big problems.
- We promise not to rip you off: It doesn’t matter what trade you’re in, carpenter, mechanic, lawyer, or plumber; you know things the consumer doesn’t. That makes them feel vulnerable. A slogan such as this can calm those fears. You won’t hold their lack of knowledge against them.
- The Drip Doctors: Yes, the alliteration works, but so does the relationship between plumbers and a highly respected profession such as doctors. A plumber is also a highly skilled and valued profession.
- We love what we do. Even if it smells like poo!: We love this one because it emphasizes a passion for the job. It tells the consumer that the job they hate to do is the job you love!
- Mess-free, hassle-free plumbing services: Plumbers have a terrible reputation for leaving a mess. If your staff is well-trained to clean up and leave every job site spotless, then you should advertise it!
- We repair what your husband fixed: Yes, it may be a bit sexist for this day and age. Yet, it plays to a typical stereotype that encourages consumers to go with a professional before trying DIY repairs to complicated plumbing issues.
Plumbing slogans are a promise you are making to your customers. If you can’t guarantee 30-minute response times, then promote your low prices instead. Need more help with marketing your small business? Check out our contractor marketing resources or contact us today to learn about our free consultations.
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: