Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
If you don’t have a blog, you definitely should consider starting one. The benefits of blogging for your plumbing business can be incredibly powerful. It helps you to get higher on Google and increases your visibility on your social media platforms. But thinking of plumbing blog ideas is hard – here are 101 to take it to the next level!
- Trying to get higher on Google and looking for the basics of SEO? Check out our SEO Basics guide – Do these 3 things if nothing else.
- Need more plumbing leads? We create gorgeous plumbing websites and offer plumbing SEO services to help plumbers get higher on Google.
However, if you aren’t targeting your blog articles towards specific things people in your niche are actually searching for, then you’re just wasting hours and money. Nobody wants that.
To make your blog more effective, you can start by finding questions that people are asking during the sales process. You can use tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, or Google Keyword Planner, and find what people are really searching for.
If you’re in need of a few blog ideas, feel free to use any of the 101 plumbing blog ideas listed below.
Ideas to Use for Your Plumbing Blogs
- Why Does My Toilet Keep Clogging?
- Can You Put Coffee Grounds Down the Sink?
- How to Install a Toilet Seat
- How to Fix a Leaking Garbage Disposal
- How to Fix Your ‘Garbage’ Disposal
- Can You Flush Food Down the Toilet
- How to Find a Water Leak Inside a Wall
- How to Clean a Sump Pump
- Why is There Sewage Coming Up Through the Bathtub
- How to Repair a Shower Diverter
- How to Fix a Leaky Shower Head
- How to Unclog a Shower Drain
- Things You Don’t Know About Plumbers
- Ways to Unclog a Toilet That Won’t Drain
- What to Do When Your Dishwasher Does Not Drain
- How to Prevent Frozen Pipes
- How Often Should a Septic Tank Be Pumped Out?
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies in the Bathroom
- Cold Water Not Coming out of the Shower
- Hot Water Not Coming out of the Shower
- Why You Should Never Pour Grease Down the Drain
- Unclog a Toilet with Baking Soda and Vinegar
- How to Unclog a Toilet Without a Plunger
- How to Detect and Prevent Tree Roots in Your Sewer Line
- How to Fix a Dripping Faucet
- Tips on Finding the Right Plumber
- How Does a Toilet Work?
- The Basics About Water Heaters: Types, Parts and How They work
- Plumbing Tools The Homeowner Would Use
- Bathtub Parts You Should Have On Hand Just In Case
- Toilet Parts Diagram: How Toilets Are Put Together
- How to Raise Water Level in Toilet Bowl
- Why Is My Toilet Bubbling?
- Why Is Water Coming Out Of The Shower Head While Filling Bathtub?
- How To Replace Shower Faucet
- How to Properly Set Your Toilet Flange Height
- What is a Toilet Flange?
- How to Install A Toilet Flange
- Guide To Installing A New Dishwasher
- Common Sewer Backup Causes & Quick Fixes
- How to Prevent Condensation on Air Conditioning Ducts
- Effective Tips on How to Thaw Frozen Pipes
- How to Use a Plumbing Snake
- Benefits Of High-Pressure Drain Cleaning
- Why you should Have A Plumbing Inspection Before Buying a Home
- How Much Do Plumbers Make?
- Should you Adjust Your Water Heater Temperature?
- How to Avoid Water Pressure Loss in Your Shower
- Removing Rust Stains from Your Sinks, Tubs, and Toilets
- How to Find the Source of Rusty Water
- What Items are Dishwasher Safe?
- Plumbing Priorities Before You Leave for Vacation
- How to Remove and Prevent Limescale
- Should You Insulate Your Water Pipes?
- Why the time to Find Your Shut Off Valves is Now
- How You Can Save Money on a Bathroom Remodel
- How to Prevent Rust Stains in Your Toilet
- How to Remove Calcium Buildup on Faucets
- Where Is the Hot Water Heater Pressure Relief Valve?
- Gadgets and Tools to Keep Your Shower Drain Unclogged
- The Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
- Crazy Scary Creatures that were Found in Pipes
- Health Issues Associated with Sewage Exposure
- How to Know When It’s Time for a New Toilet
- The Biggest Factors that Affect Water Quality
- Why you Shouldn’t Flush Feminine Products
- How to Fix Your Running Toilet
- The Best Toilet Paper for Your Plumbing System
- How to Quickly Measure for Your New Toilet Seat
- How To Unclog a Sink in 5 Easy Steps
- How You Can Prepare for Emergency Plumbing Situations This Winter
- What are the Black Speck in My Water?
- What to do When Your Hot Water Heater Leaks
- How High WaterPressure can Damage Your Home’s Plumbing System
- What Happens When Your Sewer Backs Up?
- Why Does My Sewer Keep Backing Up?
- What Are Signs of a Sewage Backup?
- How Do I Know if My Sewer Line is Clogged?
- What to Expect When You Get a Sewer Service Estimate
- What to Expect During Drain Cleaning Service
- Is Your Sump Pump Ready for Summer Storms?
- What is a Sewer Camera Inspection?
- DIY Drain Cleaning and Why it can be a Bad Idea
- What to do if Your Water Heater is Taking Too Long to Heat Your Water
- Does Water Usage and Conservation Really Matter?
- How to Become a Home Plumbing Superstar
- Plumbing Tools Every Homeowner Should Have on Hand
- When Should I Replace My Old Plumbing?
- How to Fix Low Water Pressure When You Have a Well System
- The Best Way to Give Your Dog a Bath
- How to Remove and Prevent Bathroom Mold
- How to Remove Foul Bathroom Odors
- What to do with Leftover Grease and Oil
- Where is all of My Plumbing Located?
- How to Patch a Leaky Pipe While You Wait for the Plumber
- The Ultimate Well Water System Maintenance Checklist
- Are Flushable Wipes Really Safe to Flush?
- How to Save Money and Water Through Plumbing Fixtures
- Benefits of Installing a Water Softener
- Weird Things People Have Flushed Down the Toilet
- How Can you Stop A Toilet from Overflowing?
Thank you for checking out these plumbing blog ideas!
If you are looking for a company that knows how to use plumbing blog ideas to significantly increase your business – get in contact with us!
We help plumbing professionals like you to get heavy-duty traffic onto their website (not just with plumber article titles – but by actually getting the heavy-lifting done) – reach out, send us a message, and learn more about our process and how we do it.
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: