Concrete Contractor Marketing Case Study
Trustworthy & Compelling Design With Cutting Edge Features
- A website isn’t just about new customers anymore
- Your website can be your best recruiter
- Your website can drive referrals + repeat business
First – we’re starting with a fresh new website design for Goodmanson Construction (Concrete Contractors), but it’s not stopping there. Our SEO + Content Marketing process will breathe life into Goodmanson’s Google traffic and drive more traffic + leads this next year.
Goodmanson Construction has been around for 50 Years – but the website wasn’t quite living up to level of quality of the services they provide. We’re helping them change that with a fresh new look.
Keyword Research is where it all starts – if you want to drive serious traffic to your site. What keywords are people searching that would lead them to become a customer. We’re helping Goodmanson do that, and can help you too.
"The experience has been very refreshing. We've been really happy with their work, and they always meet or beat our agreed-upon deadlines (which doesn't seem to be normal in 2021)."
Why’d it Work? Principles to Apply:
- A lively discovery process – We know what questions to ask because we’ve been talking to a lot of contractors and can dig a little bit deeper than an average marketing company.
- A focus on SEO throughout – We create websites to accomplish a marketing, sales, and recruiting result – not just to make something that looks great (although our sites do both.) We focus on SEO during design – meaning we have sufficient amounts of content on each selling page.
- It’s not just about the homepage anymore – Because we know how to drive traffic to your website’s interior pages with SEO, we focus on making those pages ‘conversion friendly’ as well – meaning even if people only saw 1 page (for instance, an individual service), the design would be compelling enough for them to take the next step and contact you.
Want all of the case study one page summaries sent to your e-mail?