Links to Tools mentioned in the podcast in the first tools section:
1. Rest API Plugin – wordpress.org/plugins/json-rest-api
2. o-Auth Plugin – wordpress.org/plugins/wp-oauth
3. Optimizely – optimizely.com/
4. Pitchbox – pitchbox.com/
1. Tools to help you right now with WordPress Dev… and a couple for Marketers.
2. What is the Rest API, overview
3. Other tools to help with WordPress Development
4. Deeper dive into the Rest API, what to use it for?
5. Why would I use Rest API, rather than building a separate App?
6. Other WordPress Concepts – Advanced Custom Fields, and Custom Post Types
7. Developer Problem Solving with ACF and Custom Post Types, Developers as Information Architects.
Related Reading from the Podcast
2. Wordcamp US
Other Relevant Links:
1. Creating Custom Post Types and Taxonomies in WordPress – WordPress Development for Noobs
Thanks for listening to “Brilliant New Ways to use your WordPress site”
– Code World Podcast Ep. 6