Your medical practice or health and medical industry website can be warm when other websites in the industry are dry and clinical. We help companies that want to set themselves apart, by giving their website a focus on story and human compassion.
“MDC is incredibly pleased with the result of our website’s redesign—our new site meets our goals of being mobile-friendly, streamlined, and stimulating. The new organization and design create a unique experience for browsers and articulate MDC’s company culture and mission simultaneously. We recommend utilizing Tim Brown’s design talents for all businesses looking to take their consumer experience to the next level.”
“He took the time to come out to my studio to get a feel for the energy of it to fully represent me. Tim has supported my needs every step of the way and has been patient with someone who is not tech savvy!”
So many medical and health industry sites are bland with a capital B.
To stand out – use vivid images, create a clear story that demonstrates the benefit of your product or services, and make it dead simple to use.
The things that create a professional impression are clean design, and strong call to actions to help people take the next step with you.
Pair these two key elements with easy to use navigational structure and you have a stand out medical website.
So much of SEO is just building the website right the first time. So it's about organizing the information in an intuitive way, and then making that information easy to get to and with a clear and obvious hierarchy, as well as using the terms most people use.
From there it's about being the most information rich website in your niche, flush with answers to common questions and guides around the problems you solve.
This an building backlinks from credible, high authority websites back to your site is something that takes ongoing effort but is seriously worth it because of the potential upside for your company.
1. Make sure there is a clear call to action everywhere you go on the site. Whether it be on the header that sticks to the top of the browser as people scroll, or in some kind of floating widget that follows people down the site as they read.
2. Surrounding call to actions throughout the site with trust factors like organizations you're apart of, testimonials, and easy to find contact and social media connections.
3. Make your lead forms as easy as possible to fill out – ideally with 3 or 4 fields at most. If you absolutely need to have more fields, make sure you indicate which fields are required and which are not.
4. Make sure your main services, and sub-services each have at least 700 words and a page dedicated solely to them. This will help drive the amount of people getting to your site (because of targeted search traffic) and get more of the types of customers or patients you want.
5. Always use real images of your doctors, the product, and invest in imagery that really tells the story – and showcases the benefit to the customer.
Medical and Health SEO Keywords – Highest Volume & Traffic is the result to digging in deeply to Ahrefs, and finding terms that…
Don’t let your medical website design be dry and un-inspiring! There are tons of things that you can do to…