Your medical practice or health and medical industry website can be warm when other websites in the industry are dry and clinical. We help companies that want to set themselves apart, by giving their website a focus on story and human compassion.
“Tim and his team were collaborative, responsive, fast and delivered quality work on a tight timeline. The WordPress pages they built are easy to update, mobile friendly and we plan on using the template they built for landing pages down the road. Tim also provided insightful guidance on SEO and lead generation best practices along the way.”
“Hook Agency created an industry specific website for us and really hit a bullseye. We are extremely happy with the outcome (new website) and decided to continue with their SEO services. We have already started seeing the ROI with this website. The folks at Hook are very knowledgeable and really took the right steps to help identify what was important to us with this project. We definitely recommend them!”
So many medical and health industry sites are bland with a capital B.
To stand out – use vivid images, create a clear story that demonstrates the benefit of your product or services, and make it dead simple to use.
The things that create a professional impression are clean design, and strong call to actions to help people take the next step with you.
Pair these two key elements with easy to use navigational structure and you have a stand out medical website.
So much of SEO is just building the website right the first time. So it's about organizing the information in an intuitive way, and then making that information easy to get to and with a clear and obvious hierarchy, as well as using the terms most people use.
From there it's about being the most information rich website in your niche, flush with answers to common questions and guides around the problems you solve.
This an building backlinks from credible, high authority websites back to your site is something that takes ongoing effort but is seriously worth it because of the potential upside for your company.
1. Make sure there is a clear call to action everywhere you go on the site. Whether it be on the header that sticks to the top of the browser as people scroll, or in some kind of floating widget that follows people down the site as they read.
2. Surrounding call to actions throughout the site with trust factors like organizations you're apart of, testimonials, and easy to find contact and social media connections.
3. Make your lead forms as easy as possible to fill out – ideally with 3 or 4 fields at most. If you absolutely need to have more fields, make sure you indicate which fields are required and which are not.
4. Make sure your main services, and sub-services each have at least 700 words and a page dedicated solely to them. This will help drive the amount of people getting to your site (because of targeted search traffic) and get more of the types of customers or patients you want.
5. Always use real images of your doctors, the product, and invest in imagery that really tells the story – and showcases the benefit to the customer.
Web design can be fun. Especially when you have the right color scheme. That’s why we’ve curated the absolute best…
If you’re just starting in marketing – it can be hard to know where to spend your efforts to get…
Medical and Health SEO Keywords – Highest Volume & Traffic is the result of digging in deeply to Ahrefs, and finding terms that have…
Your visual presence effects how people perceive your brand quality. Learn More
We get it. Your marketing needs to earn real money and profit. Learn More