You know when you see those amazing keynotes for marketing conferences – and want to start building a dream conference? My absolute dream marketing conference would be Wil Reynolds, Gary Vee, Grant Cardone, + heavy business hitters like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.
For the sake of mixing it up – I’ve included younger marketing experts as well in here, motivational guys, and millennial experts – and since a marketing conference isn’t complete without Facebook, social and ads – there are some more strategic, granular marketing strategy speakers in here as well.
Probably the consistent speaker topic amongst this list is content, content, content. Whether you just want to hear some amazing talks, or if you’re on the hunt for some amazing marketing keynote speakers – I hope this list is a great resource!
2. Gary Vaynerchuk – Social Media, Hustle
4. Grant Cardone – Setting bigger Goals, Selling, Staying Motivated
5. Sean McCabe – Writing, Creativity, Building an Audience
6. Daymond John – The Power of Broke, Hustle
7. Kate Santore – Content Marketing
8. Joe Pulizi – Content Marketing
10. Seth Godin – Permission Marketing
11. Mari Smith – Facebook Ads, Influencer Marketing
12. Lee Odden – Content Marketing Strategy, Agency Owner
13. Kimra Luna – Online Influence
14. Eric Thomas – Motivational
15. Angie Shotmuller – Social Proof
17. Elon Musk – Dream Speaker on Innovation and Futurism 🙂
18. Jay Baer – Content Marketing
I realize I’m not in the same league as some of these speakers (yet!) I hope to be. My approach to digital marketing is heavily focused on content marketing, and we’re building a marketing team that is absolutely results–focused, R.O.I. driven, and obsessed with getting more attention for our clients and more leads and business for them as well.
Let me know if you have any ideas on how we could collaborate, and I hope you enjoyed the curated speeches above!