With so many lawyers and law firms websites done by a few providers – it’s a wonder any of them are much different from each other at all. We provide a delightfully different approach in a sea of sameness – to get you more leads, and more business.
“MDC is incredibly pleased with the result of our website’s redesign—our new site meets our goals of being mobile-friendly, streamlined, and stimulating. The new organization and design create a unique experience for browsers and articulate MDC’s company culture and mission simultaneously. We recommend utilizing Tim Brown’s design talents for all businesses looking to take their consumer experience to the next level.”
“Tim gets it! He is highly collaborative and is focused on increasing our conversions – not just driving targeted traffic. He checks in regularly to make sure the people contacting us are the right kinds of leads. ”
There are 3 keys to helping drive up the amount of leads on your law services website.
1. Create a compelling visual design that makes your firm appear very professional and unique, so that people feel emotionally connected with you and want to do business with you.
2. Provide enough examples of your work, evidence that you're respecting in the community - with organization badges, testimonials, and various other 'trust factors' to get the visitor's trust and respect.
3. Push people to the actions you want them to take by providing clear and obvious next steps throughout the process in the form of 'call to action' buttons or sections that aren't so subtle reminders of the key action you're inviting people to take, like "Work with us."
I focus on SEO for driving traffic after I do web design for law firms, because I know that often the quality of leads from PPC ads can be poor.
We want qualified leads, and 85% of people (and usually more savvy individuals) tend to skip the paid ads on Google and go right to the organic search results.
I don't think that paid ads are always a bad idea, but I think it's appropriate to really build your website is the main asset, and by building out content and links from other high authority website – you have a lead magnet in the form of a website you own and have more control over long term than paid Google ads.
1. You can write at least 700 words for each of the services you offer, and create pages and supply at least 700 words for each of the sub-services your firm specializes in.
2. You can answer questions related to your law firm's specialty on Quora and link back to a longer form version you've written on your website, as well as answering common questions you receive during the onboarding process with new clients in blog posts. Answering commonly asked law questions is a great way to get your Lawyer web site new visitors.
3. You can created deep guides to deal with common issues people are looking for to help possible clients start on their own issue. By being the supplier of some initial knowledge and suggesting why they may want to hire a professional, you can peek new prospects interest and have a better chance of helping them at their time of need.
Lawyer SEO Keywords – Highest Volume & Traffic is intended to give SEO professionals and Law firms a head start…
You may have noticed that many lawyer, law-firm, attorney, and legal services website designs are as dry and dead as…