Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
If you own or work for an HVAC company, you should definitely be writing SEO content on your blog. It’s a great (and free) way to boost traffic to your website organically. SEO content will target the top keywords in your industry and help you climb the ranks of Google and maybe even show up on the first page if you dedicate your time and efforts towards keyword-optimized blogging.
There are endless tools out there to help you write content that converts. If you don’t think you’re a writer, that’s ok! Surfer SEO, Grammarly, and other free online tools can help you craft great content and make sure your spelling and grammar hit the mark. So now that you’ve got that covered, all you need to do now is figure out what to write about. And we’re going to help you do that!
Here is a list of HVAC blog title ideas to get you started and how to find more on your own.
- 10 Signs You Need to Repair Your Home Heating System
- Local HVAC Companies Near Me
- DIY Air Conditioning Repair
- How to Install a Window AC Unit
- Steps to Winterize Your Heating System
- Does My Air Conditioning Unit Need a Cover in the Winter?
- What Temperature Should I Set My Thermostat?
- My Air Conditioner is Dripping—What Do I Do?
- What To Do if the Heat Goes Out?
- Space Heater Safety Tips
- Commercial HVAC Installers Near Me
- Tips to Lower Energy Bills This Summer
- How to Tell if Your AC is Running Efficiently
- Top 8 Brands for Heating and Cooling Systems
- DIY Heating Repair for Your Home
- 12 HVAC Maintenance Tips
- Why Is My AC Blowing Out Warm Air?
- How Often Should I Replace My Air Filters?
- Top 10 Brands of Whole House Air Filters
- How Often Should I Get My Furnace Serviced?
- The Furnace Went Out, Now What?
- How to Tell if Your AC Unit is Energy Efficient
- Top Home Generators to Keep Your Home Safe
- Prepping Your HVAC System for Severe Weather
- Should I Upgrade to Central Air in My Old House?
- Top-Rated Window AC Units for Apartments
- How to Clean Out Your Dryer Vents
- A Handy HVAC Spring Cleaning Checklist
- What To Do If Your Furnace is Making a Loud Noise
- 10 Furnace Safety Tips
- How to Manage Your Home’s Humidity
- How to Tell if Your Heater is Energy Efficient
- Does My AC Need an Air Filter?
- What Does BTU Mean?
- 5 HVAC Troubleshooting Tips for Homeowners
- 10 Ways to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Is a Burning Smell Normal When I Turn on the Heat?
- Where Do I Dispose of My Old Furnace?
- Is My Furnace Up to Code?
- How Long Does a Furnace Last?
- The Top 1o Most Common Repairs for Home HVAC Systems
- Should I Purchase a Maintenance Contract for My New System?
- Should I Use a Fireplace And Central Heat?
- Will a Ceiling Fan Improve Air Flow?
- How Can My Ceiling Fan Make the Room Warmer? Colder?
- What is a Ductless AC System? And How Does it Work?
- How to Save Money on Commercial Heating and Cooling Bills
- Why Is My Furnace Blowing Cold Air?
- How to Replace Your Vent Covers
- Base Board Heat vs. Central Heat (Pros and Cons)
- How Much Does it Cost to Install a New HVAC System?
- Can I Recycle My Old AC Unit?
- Questions to Ask Your HVAC Tech When Scheduling an Appointment
- Should I Get an Air Quality Test on My Home?
- The Best Energy Efficient Furnaces to Install
- Do Leaky Windows Affect How my Home Is Heated?
- The Top 5 Best Smart Thermostats
- Will My Homeowners Insurance Cover HVAC Damage?
- Why Is My Furnace Leaking on the Floor?
- How to Re-light Your Furnace Safely
- 10 Ways to Naturally Cool Down Your Home
- Tips for Conserving Heat in the Winter
- High-Efficiency Furnace vs. Mid-Efficiency Furnace (Pros and Cons)
- Is it Safe to Buy a Used Furnace to Save Money?
- How to Find the Best HVAC Company For Your Home or Business
- What if My AC Keeps Tripping the Circuit Breaker?
- Why Is My Furnace Making a Banging Noise?
- How to Support Your Window AC Unit Without Damaging Your Home
- What Can Expect During my HVAC Installation?
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Near Me
Table of Contents
Finding More Topics to Write About
Looking for inspiration about what topics to write about? First, list out all of your industry areas that you think homeowners and building owners will need to search to get HVAC service. This may be air conditioning, heating, HVAC installation, window ac units, HVAC repair, etc. This is a nice jumping-off point.
Now head to Google and search some of those terms. Look for what Google suggests as common questions people ask or see the titles for the top results. These are a great starting point because if those are the results on page 1, you definitely want to include some of those topics on your blog.
You can also head to your competitors’ blogs and check out what they are writing on their blogs. You should get some great inspiration from those and write your own take on what they’re doing to compete with them.
Google is great for some minor keyword search, but if you want to bring out the big guns, head to Ahrefs. Ahrefs is a keyword research tool that we use here at Hook, and it kicks out great keywords and keyword phrases that we can then use to write keyword-optimized blog content. You need to get a paid subscription, but if you want to front-load a bunch of keyword research, you can get their $7, 7-day trial and gather everything you need for just $1 a day!
Below you can see we plugged in “HVAC” as the parent keyword, and ahrefs kicks out thousands of similar terms, questions, and other options to find topics for your blogs. You can get as granular as you want, and it will tell you how many people search that phrase each month and how difficult it is to get to page 1 on Google. Give it a try!
When to Hire an SEO Agency
If you discover managing your own blog is too much, or you can’t keep up with keywords and thinking of new ideas, that’s ok! That’s where SEO agencies come in. At Hook Agency, we serve clients across the country by building websites and managing their SEO strategy. SEO agencies have teams dedicated to doing all of that stuff for you, and you can sit back, relax, and watch the leads roll in.
More HVAC Marketing Tips
Now that you’ve got your blog going, here are some other helpful tips for your HVAC business.
Blogging and SEO aren’t your thing? Don’t fret. We help HVAC companies like you bring heavy traffic to your website with valiant SEO efforts – reach out today to learn more about how we can help you!
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: