What is a magician without his deck of cards, and what is a marketer without his ever-evolving toolkit of amazing tools?
I absolutely love these 17 incredible – and effective tools, for 2019 and beyond.
I believe tools can’t make you more persuasive, but they can amplify your ability to get the word out – thus allowing you to educate, persuade, and entertain at a greater scale.
For analysis, and measurement
1. Ahrefs – ridiculously efficient competitive analysis, keyword tracking, and traffic volume research.
2. Google Data Studio – Curated a bad-ass dashboard for ‘stakeholders’ to see how amazing you’re doing.
3. Google Search Console – Finding high impression, low click pages
4. Google Analytics – Reverse goal path for attributing success from conversions + assisted conversions
For Advertising & Content Promotion
5. Google Adwords – remarketing + Expanded Exact Match keywords
5. Facebook Ad Platform – remarketing + dynamic creative
6. Quuu Promote – for content promotion to specific niches on Twitter (they curate for other’s accounts)
7. Upwork – for grabbing new talent and outsourcing, great for web developers, though you have to sort through alot
8. Fiverr – for little tasks where quality isn’t super important.
For visually designing
9. Invision – for sharing mockups, and creating prototypes.
10. Adobe XD for Designers – for insanely quick and powerful UI Design.
11. WP Fastest Cache Premium – for speedy 2 second or less WordPress load-times.
13. Advanced Ads Plugin – I love this tool for creating mid-content call-to-actions on blog posts, and you can change them out for mobile, or by category.
14. Gravity Forms – for creating epic forms. I love being able to create conditional fields, uploads, tabbed content, and style on the fly with pre-made CSS classes. The pro version has tons of extra amazing stuff.
15. Calculated Fields – Want to make an epic calculator on your site as part of some of your moonshot content? Calculated Fields can do that in a jiffy.
16. Advanced Custom Fields – The pre-eminent web developer helper. Allows web designer and developers to more quickly create ‘from scratch’ WordPress themes, and give clients (and themselves) the ability to edit content easily – ACF just injects that content into the appropriate part of the template – trust me, it’s magical.
17. Hustle – All kinds of E-mail capture options, quickly and efficiently in a way that hooks up with whatever service you need it to. (I’ll just sneak in here that I use a combination of Mailchimp (for newsletters) and InfusionSoft (for nicely paced follow-up’s to opt-in’s.)
17 isn’t nearly enough – but these 17 are some of my absolute favorites.
I would love to hear what you’re using and how it makes your life easier, and your digital marketing more effective.
Leave them in the comments below, and we can all check them out 🙂
Thank you for reading!