Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
We are currently looking for a SEO Writer here at Hook Agency. We are looking for the right fit – and will wait for the right person! You will need to know about how to research in many different industries quickly, and write about a wide array of subjects in a useful, entertaining and valuable way for blog readers as well as be able to write persuasively on landing pages. The difference between regular editorial writing and SEO-focused writing, is that you may often be distilling resources from other existing content, writing about 10-20 different subjects a week – and you have to be prepared to write ALOT – though we like to think of our team as pretty fun, with alot of freedom to define what your working on hour to hour and drive the culture and grow with our company.
Technical Skills/ Duties
- Write quickly, and efficiently in a persuasive manner
- Understand of the strategic use of content in marketing
- Ability to distill research
- Ability to pivot in different niches quickly (Financial and Construction being two primary ones.)
- Be focused and hard-working
- Show up to work 4 out 5 days (one day work from home if you want.)
- Work 40 hours a week.
- Ability to work as part of the team on content strategy, though most of the time will be spent hunkered down cranking out content.
- Be a self starter – constantly be looking for the next way to add value for clients.
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: