How does SEO get your website traffic and make you money?
Chicago SEO Services
Search Engine Optimization focused on revenue
I’m not a Chicago native, but I serve Chicago – and can help your Chicago based business dominate the competition for the terms that drive your revenue and profit.
- We create a search engine friendly structure and make technical edits
- We target content, and can get content up on your site for high value terms
- We create links from elsewhere on the web back to your site
Technical aspects of your website influence the amount of traffic it will naturally receive from search engine searches. We can take the structure of your website and modify it in a way to get more free traffic from Google on a regular basis.
Your website needs fresh content on a regular basis to drive the kind of traffic that will earn you business. This doesn't necessarily mean putting up new articles and landing pages constantly, but it does mean targeting the content you do put up and making it count.
Earning High-value Backlinks
Earning backlinks is the number one thing you can do to rank your website higher on Google searches. When it comes to earning backlinks, 'less is more' has never been more important. We create high quality links on a regular basis back to your site to rank it higher systematically.
“300% increase in sales by online traffic”
“In 6 short months we have seen a 300% increase in sales by online traffic, a greater return than we had ever imagined. Our product keywords are up over 350% and our website can easily be found on top of any major search engine.”
“Great improvement of our traffic”
Awesome - we are seeing great improvement in our traffic and engagement. It's a pleasure working with Tim he is such a gifted guru of seo and digital marketing.
Questions and Answers about Chicago SEO
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization – it's the process of increasing the metrics on a website so that it can show up higher in Google search results, and other search engine results.
SEO works by many factors but the top three are:
- Creating an intuitive structure on your website, and creating technically correct and well organized content that makes it easy for users (and Google) to navigate it easily.
- Creating content regularly on the site that answers your customers questions, and is informative for the subject matter you want to rank for.
- Earning links from authority websites around the web on a regular basis which count as 'votes' for the quality and authority of your site.
SEO is important because if your site isn't visible – it's like it never happened. No one likes to spend a bunch of money on a website and then see it collect dust.
If people can find your website, they have more opportunities to do business with you. It's all about distributing your product in efficient and effective manner, and the way people navigate the web these days is through search engines. If you can get free traffic from Google on a regular basis without paying an arm and a leg for paid aids, it's magic.
It can take over a year – but we like to shoot for significant movement in 6 months, and clear return on investment in 9.
If people tell you a lot sooner than that – it may sound good, but is likely not reflective of reality. Real, long-term change takes longer, but lasts longer as well.
Google paid ads can get your results quickly – but aren't going to do anything for you after you stop spending money.
Chicago SEO can push you up in search results in a way that lasts long after you stop spending money on SEO. Ideally you continually find more ways to rank higher and keep pushing, but once again - the 'half life' for SEO is much longer than paid ads.
1. Go check out Inc.com's verified profiles and get a high authority backlink.
2. Ensure each of your service pages has 700+ words and write more content for them if they don't.
3. Install Yoast SEO if you have a WordPress website, and de-index any pages that don't have 'thin content', or under 200 words and aren't key pages – if they are key pages, increase the amount of content.
Create things on your website that are highly valuable. Create a deep guide for the service that you provide. Create a tool that is helpful for people that are looking for what you provide. Answer questions that people are asking (find them on quora.com or answerthepublic.com)
Find ways to serve your industry with your content and become an authority in your community for they type of work you do or around the subject matter for the products you sell.