We are currently looking for a high-energy videographer / video editor here at Hook Agency. This role would be around 32 hours a week to start. We are looking for someone that may be cool with some odd hours, travel, and random adventures with our high-energy CEO + as well as can handle knocking out content marketing focused videos for clients quickly and efficiently. For this role you don’t have to have long tenure as a video marketer, though you will need to be a quick learner and deeply enjoy the process of knocking out capturing video, working with clients, and video editing a lot. Ideally, this is one of your favorite activities – and this role would likely turn into a full-time position in the next 3-6 months.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro or comparable product
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to find and work with video templates to save time
- Capable on social media + able to grow in the area of copywriting / social media copy.
- Able to design video thumbnails
- Able to work take random adventures.
- Capable of writing comedy / open to help write comedic scripts with a team
- Open to growing in the area of developing comedic scenarios / entertaining visuals for ongoing Hook Agency content
- Capable of learning how to operate a drone.
- Not easily offended.
- Able to decipher what ‘good content’ is – and grow into a role where you’d be identifying clips for social media, after editing down the ‘full’ youtube video.
Not accepting remote applications at this time, as the video shooting will be done at Hook Agency + out in the field. E-mail your Resume to Tim Brown