Hook Agency is currently looking for a SEO Intern to join our team.
We’re ready to teach! In this role, you’ll be directly working alongside our SEO and PPC specialists to learn how we get more leads for our clients. This role takes a self-starter and someone who isn’t afraid of hard work and learning. The candidate for this role won’t need any hard and fast experience but should be interested in the work and have a good idea of what Search Engine Marketing entails.
If you’re still here, there’s a chance you’re excited about this opportunity. Hey, odds are we’re even more excited 🎉 We should touch on culture for a second. We’re a very positive and supportive bunch. Maybe too positive and supportive…is that thing? You’re right; it’s not. Check out our culture page for more on that, back to the job stuff.
We’ll Teach You How To:
- Familiar with search engine optimization and pay per click ads (you don’t need to be a pro)
- Comfortable copywriting and creating catching headlines and taglines
- Comfortable working with software such as Google Analytics and G-suite
- Ability to learn quickly and take on challenges
- Scrappy attitude and willingness to look for answers to questions on Google
What You Don’t Need to Know:
- How to code
- How to design
- How to pick trending songs on TikTok
We have other people on the team for that! We just need you to get better and better all the time at writing persuasive Google ads, targeting the right keywords, and mastering the Google ad platform to get the lowest possible lead costs and learn more and more about roofing and construction (and mostly the way people are searching for home services.)
Well, what do you think?
Want to have a brief conversation about it?
1. Click the link below, + send in your resume.
2. If appropriate – we’d send a link to set up a brief 20-Minute Intro call
3. In-person interview with potential colleagues.
4. If it’s a good fit, we’d send an agreement.
5. Come work with one of the coolest 20 people team in the Twin Cities (we’re 3 days in office – 2 days remote, once you’re all trained in.)
- Owner’s Mindset – We rarely say “it’s not my job”, we take extreme ownership. We push for the best outcome. like we owned the company we’re working on.
- Get Shit Done – We pride ourselves on getting more real shit done than your average marketing company. Work smarter + harder is our mindset.
- Fun Under Pressure – We are finding ways to make work fun, not just when stuff is perfect. We relish challenges, and believe difficult stuff makes us better.
😍 A culture of encouraging each other (with things like pat on the backs, and motivation)
👩⚕️ Health insurance
🏠 2 Days a Week Remote
📚 Company pays for at-least one course a quarter
💎 Clear goals every quarter + week
🧀 Culture things like cheese club + social events (when possible)
🧠 We contribute $ towards mental health counseling.
🏋🏻 Monthly Mini-trainings
🏝 Unlimited Paid Time Off
💸 401K Match option in 2022
🗣 Bring in speakers on personal development topics
♻️ Weekly 1on1’s with direct manager
⚡️90-Day check-in’s with company owners
☕️ Coffee, La Croix, Snacks, Beer, Wine etc.
🍾 Lots of Champagne pops (for website launches and big wins)
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right fit for us. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we don’t have the resume, experience, or accolades to be even considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a chip on our shoulders and have made it our duty to look at every single candidate’s ability, character, and spirit and not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t work here, we’d be honored to do anything we can to help you along your journey.