The candidate for this role won’t need any hard and fast experience but should have an interest in the work and a good idea of what Digital Marketing entails.
We are only accepting applications for candidates that are currently residing in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area or are willing to relocate. We currently do not offer relocation assistance.
Hook Agency is anti-racism & anti-prejudice against sexual preference and gender identities. We are committed to being more inclusive of less represented groups in the marketing industry, as well as of different mindsets & opinions on the world than the majority.
We are actively striving towards hiring individuals from diverse backgrounds & including those voices in planning and employee development.
What we’re looking for:
- A foundational understanding of digital marketing (bonus if you’re familiar with Google Ads!)
- Proven problem-solving skills, preferably in a support role capacity
- The drive to learn and work hard
- Ability to take direction and report directly to Strategists
- Eagerness to receive feedback + implement changes to level yourself, and the team, up
- Design and/or writing experience is a plus!
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement digital marketing best practices on Google Ads accounts
- Act as the primary support person to PPC Strategists
- Assist in putting the finishing touches on accounts as they prepare for launch
What we’ll teach you (some of it!):
- Digital marketing best practices, with a focus on how they pertain to Google Ads
- How to be an effective performer in a digital marketing agency environment
- How to identify and solve performance issues within Google Ads accounts
- How to effectively create Google Ads campaigns
- How to conduct keyword research
- How to optimize PPC landing pages
Basically, we’re looking for someone who will commit to continually leveling up at writing persuasive Google Ads, targeting the right keywords, mastering the Google Ads platform to get the lowest possible lead costs, and taking things off our Strategist’s plates.
👑 Extreme Ownership: Take more responsibility & accountability than is necessary
💪🏿 Get Shit Done: Prioritize what’s important & execute with urgency
💥 Scrappy: Grit. Just f’ing Google it! Ask for forgiveness, not permission
Benefits & Perks:
😍 A culture of encouraging each other
👩🏽⚕️ Health + Dental insurance
🏥 We cover a portion of health insurance premiums
🧠 We contribute $ towards mental health counseling
💰 We match up to 4% on 401k
🏠 Hybrid work model with 2 days a week remote
📚 We pay for at least one course per quarter
💎 Clear goals + supportive accountability to meet them
🧀 Culture things like Cheese Club, DEI Committee + social events
🏋🏻♂️ Professional Development opportunities
🏝 Unlimited Paid Time Off
🗣 Keynote speakers on personal + professional development topics
♻️ Bi-Weekly 1on1’s with leader
⚡️ 90-Day check-ins with company owners
☕️ Coffee, snacks, beer, wine, etc. kept in stock
🍾 Champagne pops for website launches + celebrations
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right fit. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we didn’t have the resume skills, experience, or accolades to even be considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a (positive) chip on our shoulders and have made it our commitment to look at every candidate’s ability, character, and spirit & not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t end up working here, we’d be honored to help you along your journey.
Well, what do you think?
Ready to do this? Here’s our hiring process:
1. Click the link below + send in your resume
2. Phone screen
3. Two in-person interviews
4. If it’s a good fit on both ends, we’ll send you an offer
5. Come work with the coolest 27-person team in the Twin Cities⚡️