We are currently looking for a PPC Strategist / Account Executive here at Hook Agency. This role would be a full-time (40 hours/wk) position. We are looking for someone who can lead the day-to-day management of many accounts, and also be comfortable with the higher-level strategy of ads and marketing for our clients. You will be asked to join monthly meetings with clients to speak about ad performance and strategy. You will occasionally be asked to join sales calls to speak with potential clients about PPC and ad strategy. If you’re still here there’s a chance you’re excited about this opportunity. Hey, odds are we’re even more excited 🙂 We should touch on culture for a second. We’re a very positive and supportive bunch. Maybe too positive and supportive…is that thing? You’re right, it’s not. Check out our culture page for more on that. Back to the job stuff. Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, and possibly other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other account metrics
- Perform effective keyword research
- Write compelling and creative ad copy
- Capable on social media + able to grow in the area of Facebook & LinkedIn ads
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Speak authoritatively and strategically to clients and potential clients about PPC
- Scrappy – being a self-starter and having a hunger and eagerness to improve professionally and personally
- Humble – putting others above yourself. Championing our coworkers and clients above all else.
- Results Driven – doing what it takes to get results. If something isn’t working improve the process or system and level us up.
- Be nice 🙂 – life is short. We work hard but we celebrate each other a lot and enjoy ourselves at work.
- Unlimited PTO
- Option for limited remote work
- Health insurance option
- Bright office in North Loop, Minneapolis
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right cultural fit for us. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we don’t have the resume, experience, or accolades to be even considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a chip on our shoulders and have made it our duty to look at every single candidate’s ability, character, and spirit and not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t work here, we’d be honored to do anything we can to help you along your journey. E-mail your Resume to Tim Brown