We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative here at Hook Agency. This role would be a full-time (40 hours/wk) position. This will mainly be a sales role, focused on outbound prospecting, social selling, and finding ways to get more warm leads into conversations. You will be asked to find new clients through networking and outreach, as well as help us onboard and set expectations with clients, and employees internally.
If you’re still here there’s a chance you’re excited about this opportunity. Hey, odds are we’re even more excited 🙂 We should touch on culture for a second. We’re a very positive and supportive bunch. Maybe too positive and supportive…is that a thing? You’re right, it’s not. Check out our culture page for more on that. Back to the job stuff.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Attend industry events
- Outreach to targeted lists
- Create proposals
- Support sales materials creation
- Follow up on inbound opportunities
- Scrappy – being a self-starter and having a hunger and eagerness to improve professionally and personally
- Humble – putting others above yourself. Championing our coworkers and clients above all else.
- Results Driven – doing what it takes to get results. If something isn’t working improve the process or system and level us up.
- Be nice 🙂 – life is short. We work hard but we celebrate each other a lot and enjoy ourselves at work.
- Unlimited PTO
- Option for limited remote work
- Health insurance option
- Bright office in North Loop, Minneapolis
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right cultural fit for us. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we don’t have the resume, experience, or accolades to be even considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a chip on our shoulders and have made it our duty to look at every single candidate’s ability, character, and spirit and not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t work here, we’d be honored to do anything we can to help you along your journey. E-mail your Resume to Tim Brown