This position is a hybrid work model – please do not apply if you aren’t able to work in our Minneapolis office at least 3 days a week!
Hook Agency is anti-racism & anti-prejudice against sexual preference and gender identities. We are committed to being more inclusive of less represented groups in the marketing industry, as well as of different mindsets & opinions on the world than the majority.
We are actively striving towards hiring individuals from diverse backgrounds & including those voices in planning and employee development.
👑 Extreme Ownership: Take more responsibility & accountability than is necessary
💪🏿 Get Shit Done: Prioritize what’s important & execute with urgency
💥 Scrappy: Grit. Just f’ing Google it! Ask for forgiveness, not permission.
Benefits & Perks:
😍 A culture of encouraging each other
👩🏽⚕️ Health + Dental insurance
🏥 We cover a portion of health insurance premiums
🧠 We contribute $ towards mental health counseling
🏠 Hybrid work model with 2 days a week remote
📚 We pay for at least one course per quarter
💎 Clear goals + supportive accountability to meet them
🧀 Culture things like Cheese Club, DEI Committee + social events
🏋🏻♂️ Professional Development opportunities
🏝 Unlimited Paid Time Off
🗣 Keynote speakers on personal + professional development topics
♻️ Bi-Weekly 1on1’s with leader
⚡️ 90-Day check-ins with company owners
☕️ Coffee, snacks, beer, wine, etc. kept in stock
🍾 Champagne pops for website launches + celebrations
The candidate for this role should have working experience in SEO and a good idea of what Digital Marketing entails. Some experience writing and editing content is helpful. The starting pay for this role is $50,000 annually and is eligible for up to $15,000 annually in commission-based performance.
What we’re looking for:
- Comfortable being uncomfortable as this is a new role and we’ll need your help as we figure out what it looks like long-term!
- Work experience in an SEO or analytical role
- Writing/Editing experience is a bonus
- Prompt engineering fluency intended to assist in writing blog posts for client’s websites
- Enthusiasm to level up AI knowledge and cascade that knowledge to the team
- Experience in an agency atmosphere, driving traffic and leads for clients is a plus
What you’ll be doing:
- Wielding your AI and prompt engineering skills to create content primarily for roofing clients
- Work very closely with an Editor to maintain the content quality (about 20-40 blogs per day combined)
- Assist with blog editing
- Constantly learning and leveling up your AI knowledge to cascade down to the team
Basically, we’re looking for someone who will commit to continually leveling up at using and learning about AI as it changes, passing AI knowledge and updates on to the team, and working hard with our Editor to produce a lot of high quality, client-specific content.
Well, what do you think?
Ready to do this? Here’s our hiring process:
1. Click the link below + send in your resume
2. Phone screen
3. Two in-person interviews
4. If it’s a good fit on both ends, we’ll send you an offer
5. Come work with the coolest 28-person team in the Twin Cities⚡️
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right fit. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we didn’t have the resume skills, experience, or accolades to even be considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a (positive) chip on our shoulders and have made it our commitment to look at every candidate’s ability, character, and spirit & not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t end up working here, we’d be honored to help you along your journey.