Hook Agency is anti-racism & anti-prejudice against sexual preference and gender identities. We are committed to being more inclusive of less represented groups in the marketing industry, as well as of different mindsets & opinions on the world than the majority.
We are actively striving towards hiring individuals from diverse backgrounds & including those voices in planning and employee development.
💜 🤎 🧡 💛
👑 Extreme Ownership: Take more responsibility & accountability than is necessary
💪🏿 Get Shit Done: Prioritize what’s important & execute with urgency
💥 Scrappy: Grit. Just f’ing Google it! Ask for forgiveness, not permission.
Benefits & Perks:
😍 A culture of encouraging each other
👩🏽⚕️ Health + Dental insurance
🏥 We cover a portion of health insurance premiums
🏽 We contribute $ towards mental health counseling
🏠 Hybrid work model with 2 days a week remote
📚 We pay for at least one course per quarter
🧠 Professional development curriculum
💎 Clear goals + supportive accountability to meet them
🧀 Culture things like Cheese Club, DEI Committee + social events
🏋🏻♂️ Professional Development opportunities
🏝 Unlimited Paid Time Off
🗣 Keynote speakers on personal + professional development topics
♻️ Bi-Weekly 1on1’s with leader
⚡️ 90-Day check-ins with company owners
☕️ Coffee, snacks, beer, wine, etc. kept in stock
🍾 Champagne pops for website launches + celebrations
The candidate for this role should have 2 or more years of working experience in a professional setting, preferably in either the Marketing or Sales industries. Compensation is salary plus commission and will be determined based on experience. Depending on their experience, this person could immediately start in a full Sales role, or in a Sales/Admin role as they learn and level up. The start date for this position will be after January 1, 2024.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of professional working experience, preferably in a Sales or Marketing environment
- Experience using a CRM (we use HubSpot)
- Ability and willingness to travel to trade shows periodically
- Previous experience working with roofers/general contractors is a bonus!
What you’ll be doing:
- Answer the Hook phone line + schedule intro calls
- Write proposals (from a template) + send to potential clients for signatures
- Conduct sales intro calls
- Travel to trade shows/other industry events as needed to meet and build relationships with current and potential clients
- Conduct lead follow-ups
- Perform outbound activity to create sales opportunities
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Chief Revenue Officer
Basically, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about selling and is fun to travel with 😉 We’d love to bring in someone with healthy experience who can hit the ground running, but we’re also totally open to hiring someone with drive, ambition, and excitement who is eager to learn.
Well, what do you think?
Ready to do this? Here’s our hiring process:
1. Click the link below + send in your resume
2. Phone screen
3. Two in-person interviews
4. If it’s a good fit on both ends, we’ll send you an offer
5. Come work with the coolest 28-person team in the Twin Cities⚡️
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right fit. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we didn’t have the resume skills, experience, or accolades to even be considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a (positive) chip on our shoulders and have made it our commitment to look at every candidate’s ability, character, and spirit & not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t end up working here, we’d be honored to help you along your journey.