1. SEO Writer & Content Strategist
We are currently looking for a SEO Writer here at Hook Agency. We are looking for the right fit – and will wait for the right person! You will need to know about how to research in many different industries quickly, and write about a wide array of subjects in a useful, entertaining and valuable way for blog readers as well as be able to write persuasively on landing pages. The difference between regular editorial writing and SEO-focused writing, is that you may often be distilling resources from other existing content, writing about 10-20 different subjects a week – and you have to be prepared to write ALOT – though we like to think of our team as pretty fun, with alot of freedom to define what your working on hour to hour and drive the culture and grow with our company.
Technical Skills/ Duties
- Write quickly, and efficiently in a persuasive manner
- Understand of the strategic use of content in marketing
- Ability to distill research
- Ability to pivot in different niches quickly (Financial and Construction being two primary ones.)
- Be focused and hard-working
- Show up to work 4 out 5 days (one day work from home if you want.)
- Work 40 hours a week.
- Ability to work as part of the team on content strategy, though most of the time will be spent hunkered down cranking out content.
- Be a self starter – constantly be looking for the next way to add value for clients.
If you are interested in this job posting – please check out our PDF of our main company principles (3 Minute Read) and say what kind of company we are according to the PDF in the subject line of your e-mail.
2. SEO Specialist – Client Relationship Manager – HIRED
We are not currently SEO Strategist at Hook Agency. We are looking for the perfect fit so will not be looking to rush the process. Those in need of a quick switch – need not apply, we really want to be sure this hire is solid.
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization specialist to augment our team – locally only. We are looking for someone who is an expert or has the desire to become one. Qualities we are looking for are someone who is smart, adaptable, presents professionally, and someone willing to help us improve our process on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to learn and grown with a small team, and gain skills they can use in their future. We really love what we do and are looking for a person who is willing to work hard and produce results, while having some fun along the way.
Technical Skills/ Duties
- Analytics & Reporting
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Presentation Skills
- Full Time – Salary