Are you at a loss for what content to create?
Does SEO confuse you?
Table of Contents
2 Important Principles:
- Each link to you is a vote for your websites legitimacy … but they have to be high quality links
- Each time someone comes your website and stays it’s a vote too, but you have to write content to get them there.
Why do you have to write content to get them there?
It’s all about getting what your nets of content will be out there… Examples:
- Landing pages for sub-services
- Articles (listicles, etc.)
- Maybe even locations served landing pages if you’re a roofer or a services person
Then you need habits in place.
- Morgan creates new blogs consistently and regularly
- She also will often work in a really really sizable guide
- 2 a month, 4 a month? Or 3 posts and a hub a month?
Takeaway: You Need a Rhythm and Systems
5 Ways to Generate blog ideas
- Answer the public
- Suggested searches when you drop down the search field on Google
- Bottom of the search results
- Look at what your competitors are ranking for on SemRush or Ahrefs
- What do you want for Content if you were in your ideal client / customer / readers shoes?
How do you make content readers convert?
- Stop writing self-centered
- Call to action on your header
- End of page call to action
- Middle of content call to action – Advanced Ads
- Always be thinking of their best interest – but also let them know they can work with you in appropriate places
Technical SEO edits to get the most out of your content
- Use Yoast SEO and Google XML Sitemaps to de-index thin or duplicate content
- After you’ve looked at competitors best keywords write meta titles and descriptions
- Have at least 500 words on each page! Use the keywords and similar.
- Google Likes It.com
Brief – Why linking matters and 3 easy to get links
- Yext to get local listings
- Write a press release and distribute via PressReleaseJet.com
OR you could just have us do it all for you?
- Technical … even website edits!
For more check out the Definitive Guide to SEO Strategy
The next guy is going to go through a lot more of YOU plan to do this yourself, I tend to think of our ideal customers as people that can make a lot more money doing what they’re expert in.