The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
A history of increasing traffic and leads is extremely important, please share examples of previous work when applying. Also extremely important – your ability to report to clients, communicate confidence and do some light consulting on other types of marketing to help them get the most out of their digital presence overall.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients ‘rank’ in major search engines
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong creative thinking skills – like ideating for content strategy.
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing