The ideal candidate will help set deadlines for internal resources, and make timelines clear for external (marketing agency) clients. The ideal person would be ok with repetitive work entering content into WordPress websites, migrating from old websites to new – and be open to growing familiarity with our primary content management system WordPress.
(Will likely grow into a full-time role.)
- Entering content in websites (copy + paste)
- Learning about and becoming better with repetitive WordPress tasks
- Helping make sure internal technicians understand project timelines
- Helping clients stay aware of project timelines, and having conversations (over email or phone) when timelines change.
- Be open to growing in project management over time, and improving our systems as you become more familiar with what we currently do.
- Remain vigorous, positive, and articulate in your communication even when having crucial conversations, or difficult ones.
- Be interested in an entry role at a marketing agency.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Rapid computer skills within applications like Google suite, WordPress, E-mail, and spreadsheets (ideally some light photoshop skills but not required.)
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Being friendly. (Customer service is absolutely crucial in this role.)
- Being confident and appropriately forward (Keeping clients expectations appropriate is also crucial in this role to avoid ‘scope creep‘ in our projects.)
Our core values
- Scrappy (Resourceful)
- Know your value