This will also be up on iTunes soon, so you can subscribe! Or for the moment listen/watch right here below. Also if you find the podcast valuable please rate and review the Podcast on iTunes.
Mark Teskey of Teskey Mediaworks joins me to talk about his experience as a drone pilot and marketer – where is the sweet spot for using drones in marketing. We talk about tools, basics to getting started, and how to tell a story that gets results with drone footage.
How to Use Drone Footage for Marketing
Shoot the breeze
What are some tools that you use to get the most out of drone footage?
- Need a bird… DJI… as a hobbyist
- Adobe Premier, Final cut pro, iMovie
- $9.99 Luma Fusion on Ipad
- GoPro editing tool – Quik
Where are we at with Drone Footage now – like it’s not new but its evolving?
- Hero videos
- Social ads … catching peoples attention
What do you need to do if you want to be a drone pilot?
- Hobby vs. Pro
How do you make drone footage more compelling
- Classy titles
- Compelling Voice over
How can you find a solid drone pilot?
- Minnesota dept. Of transportation – every states a little different
- Licensed & Insured
- Local / state permits
- (professional stuff)
- How to get licensed / get started
- Drone footage is super compelling because it’s a perspective most people arent looking at all day.
- Drone footage can set you apart from competitors if done in a classy / high-end way.