This will also be up on iTunes soon, so you can subscribe! Or for the moment listen/watch right here below. Also if you find the podcast valuable please rate and review the Podcast on iTunes.
Things we talk about:
1. Intro and Small-talk
2. Tools and Strategies for effective marketing construction companies:
– Case studies around your ideal customers are important.
– Get on Yelp, Home Advisor, Houzz, Angies List (We disagree a little bit on how to go about this.)
– Mozbar for identifying partner sites that you should earn a link from (higher the domain and page authority, the more coveted a link from them will be.)
3. Why earning your own brand reputation is more important than riding Houzz and Home Advisor’s coat-tails.
4. Why you want your website to feel high-end and reflect your professionalism.
5. What’s an appropriate marketing budget for a marketing company – a couple different points of view.