Roofing marketing companies have gotten better than ever.
Not too long ago, there were not as many options out there— and some of the options that did exist, were ultimately very bad. For instance:
- They wouldn’t give you access to your website or owned all the content.
- Websites would be templated, with little or no customization.
- “Marketing companies” would sell you leads but not actually help build your systems to get those leads.
In general, these roofing marketing companies below are better than that. Although we do roofing marketing as well, we often get asked, “Who else would you suggest if we don’t go with you?” and these companies are our go-tos:
1. Webrunner Media – 4.9 Stars on Google (Based on 67 Reviews)
From what I understand, Webrunner media is very good with Google ads for roofing and has solid reporting and systems for making sure you know what you need to do in between meetings. We’ve had overlapping clients and they produced a solid amount of leads and do nice landing pages when appropriate if you need them.
Here are a few reviews that explain why people like working with them:
Here is their rating on Google Business Profile as of this post:
2. Roofing Marketers – 5 Stars (Based on 4 Reviews)
Roofing Marketers is a great deal in that they do some SEO, Google ads, and Facebook ads. They set up ‘remarketing’ for you so people that go to your site see your ads all over. They refer to it as Omnipresence, and they are very dedicated to the roofing industry.
3. Ascend Digital Agency – 5 Stars (Based on 20 Reviews)
Michael Stearns and Ascend Digital Agency have a ton of people in the Roofing Facebook groups vouching for them, and swearing by the lead flow. They can help you set up your Google ads, get started on SEO, and allows for a ‘paid discovery’ before you need to buy something bigger. Michael is very communicative according to reviews and gets the leads he promises.
4. Contractor Dynamics – 5 Stars (Based on 26 Reviews)
Contractor Dynamics is more of a marketing training agency with videos and weekly workshops, as well as workshops for your team. Joseph Hughes is a respected voice in the roofing space, speaks at events, and they have deep expertise in Facebook ad training, in particular.
5. Ryno Strategic Solutions – 4.8 Stars (Based on 81 Reviews)
Newer to the roofing marketing space, but they’re also above average caliber compared to many that have been there longer. Their websites are solid, and they have deep expertise in ads in the home services space.
6. PeakLeads.io – 5 Stars (Out of 6 Reviews)
Commercial roofing marketing experts, PeakLeads used to go by Summa Media. They have advanced systems for procuring lucrative commercial roofing jobs with targeted e-mail marketing. They utilize some automation, and persuasive copywriting to create higher $$$ revenue-generating jobs.
7. Restoration Referral System – 5 Stars (Based on 23 Reviews)
Matt Danskin is in a league of his own as far as roofing marketing goes – almost un-categorizable, but we’ll try. His system involves turning insurance agents into referral partners. They also have a software, but the core value here is the intellectual property and his ability to train your team and turn them into a squad of referral generating bad-asses.
What to Consider When Choosing Your Roofing Marketing Company
- Choose someone who you can feel a rapport with, and will actually push to hit your marketing goals.
- Choose someone who has expertise in roofing marketing, in general – because there are a ton of efficiencies after you’ve done this 10+ times.
- Choose someone who cares about their long-term reputation in the market, and would be remiss to mess it up by doing poor work.
Best of luck finding the best roofing marketing company for your needs!