Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
We are currently looking for an Account Executive here at Hook Agency. This role would be a full-time (40 hours/wk) position. We are looking for someone with a special set of skills as this will mix project management and sales. You will be asked to find new clients through networking and outreach, as well as help us onboard and set expectations with clients, and employees internally.
If you’re still here there’s a chance you’re excited about this opportunity. Hey, odds are we’re even more excited 🙂 We should touch on culture for a second. We’re a very positive and supportive bunch. Maybe too positive and supportive…is that a thing? You’re right, it’s not. Check out our culture page for more on that. Back to the job stuff.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Attend industry events
- Outreach to targeted lists
- Create proposals
- Support sales materials creation
- Follow up on inbound opportunities
- Onboarding Clients During First 2-3 months
- Setting and Managing Expectations
- Project Managing Initial Onboarding Tasks such as Landing Page Design and Development and Content Creation
- Scheduling Client Monthly Meetings
- Facilitating hand off to SEO for Ongoing communication
- Scrappy – being a self-starter and having a hunger and eagerness to improve professionally and personally
- Humble – putting others above yourself. Championing our coworkers and clients above all else.
- Results Driven – doing what it takes to get results. If something isn’t working improve the process or system and level us up.
- Be nice 🙂 – life is short. We work hard but we celebrate each other a lot and enjoy ourselves at work.
- Unlimited PTO
- Option for limited remote work
- Health insurance option
- Bright office in North Loop, Minneapolis
Lastly, we are a small company and will take the time to find the right cultural fit for us. Just know that all of us at Hook Agency come from different backgrounds. Many of us were told we don’t have the resume, experience, or accolades to be even considered for marketing jobs. We use that as a chip on our shoulders and have made it our duty to look at every single candidate’s ability, character, and spirit and not judge them based on their past, labels, or identity. Even if you don’t work here, we’d be honored to do anything we can to help you along your journey.
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: