It’s still relatively early in crypto-currency game if it takes further hold in our culture. It seems as though we’ve got a long ways to go in the whole craze, the development of the technology and the understanding of the value that crypto will bring to the world.
But… I just had a conversation with my wife’s family over the weekend and they were asking ‘what can you even buy with bitcoins’ – so here’s a list.
20 Things You Can Buy With Bitcoins
Here are some early adopters! I’m sure in a year, plenty more could be added to this list.
1. Guns – Central Texas Gun Works
2. Funeral Services – Crescent Tide Funeral Services
3. A compact Upright Vaccum Cleaner – Overstock.com
4. Gold Coins and Other Precious Metals J M Bullion
5. A Vacation / Travel Arrangements – Expedia.com
6. A Flight – Air Baltic
7. Comic Books – Meltdown Comics
9. Lottery Tickets – Jackpocket App in New York
10. Donate to Charity – Autism Speaks
11. Satellite Television – Dish.com
12. Microsoft & products – Content in Windows and X-box Stores
13. Small Business, Personal and Tax Accountant Software – Intuit / Quickbooks
14. Pizza – PizzaforCoins.com
15. Diamonds and other Jewelry – Reeds Jewelers
16. Gift Cards – Gyft
17. You! Via Intuit Payments – PayByCoin with Intuit
18. Space Travel – Virgin Galactic
19. Electronic Purchases – NewEgg.com
20. Game In-app Purchase – Zynga Games
If you accept bitcoins – comment below and I can add you to this list! Here’s to greater acceptance of crypto over this next year. I hope you all are having fun with it!